Get ready for incredibly fast, visually stunning gaming with AMD. Go ahead, crank up your settings. Then hold on! Experience the combined cutting-edge performance of AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors and an AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 Series graphics cards.
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors
The fastest in the game
Speed into the lead with the world’s best desktop processor for gaming.2AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors deliver game-changing performance with up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz3, and up to 72MB of cache. So you can crank up your settings, play at higher resolutions, and stream your best moves without a glitch.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 Series graphics cards
Performance to level up your game
Experience serious 1080p gaming and ultra-high frame rates with AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 Series graphics card. Built on the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture, AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 Series graphics packed with high-performance compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory.
AMD Smart Access Memory Technology
All AMD performance built to game
Combine an AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processor or a select AMD Ryzen 3000 Series processor with an AMD Radeon RX 6600 Series graphics card to boost your system’s performance, thanks to AMD Smart Access Memory technology1. AMD Smart Access Memory enables AMD Ryzen processors to harness the full potential of the graphics card memory. Enjoy increased performance with all-AMD in your system for the ultimate gaming advantage.
Get a boost in frames
For your games
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution4 (FSR) boosts your frame rates 2.4X on average in FSR supported games5 with high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
Contact your ASBIS Manager now.
To get more information
1. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon 6000 series GPU, Ryzen 5000 or 3000 series GPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and a 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178
2. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 9/2/2020 based on the average FPS of 40 PC games at 1920×1080 with the High image quality preset using an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X processor vs. Core i9-10900K. Results may vary. R5K-002.
3. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
4. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
5. Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of June 11, 2021, on the AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT, AMD Radeon™ 6800 XT, and AMD Radeon™ 6700 XT graphics cards with pre-release AMD Radeon™ Software 21.6.1 RC Prime 9 (21.20-210518a-367616E) driver with AMD Smart Access Memory enabled, on a test system comprising of an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard with BIOS version P3.61 at default settings, and Windows® 10 Pro May 2020 Update (19041.508). Benchmark tests: Anno 1800, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra Hight preset, no raytracing. Evil Genius 2, Vulkan, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. Godfall, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, Raytracing ON. Kingshunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. The Riftbreaker, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, Raytracing ON. Terminator: Resistance, DX11, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, no raytracing. Game 7, DX12, 3840 x 2160, High preset, no raytracing. Performance may vary and is dependent on the FSR Quality Mode selected. FSR requires developer integration and is available in select games only. RS-365.
© 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FreeSync, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2021 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. "Codemasters"®, the Codemasters logo and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DIRT 5”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed by Codemasters.
GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. ©2021 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved.