AMD Reveals Leadership RX 5700 XT Graphic Cards Worldwide
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) announced the global availability of its new leadership Radeon™ RX 5700 graphics cards, delivering amazing 1440p gaming, high-fidelity visuals and ultra-responsive gameplay.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 graphics cards are built on the new AMD RDNA gaming architecture to deliver superior visual fidelity, lightning-fast performance and advanced features to power the latest AAA and eSports titles.
“Our industry-leading Radeon RX 5700 Series graphics cards combine leadership design, performance, technology, and efficiency to provide the ultimate gaming experiences. From super-fast frame rates to new levels of visual realism and image quality, or the ability to easily create, capture and share gaming experiences, PCs featuring our new Ryzen processors and Radeon GPUs offer exceptional performance and features for every gamer at every price point,” said Dr. Lisa Su, AMD President and CEO.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series graphics cards include several powerful new features and capabilities to deliver superior 1440p gaming experiences, including:
- A new extreme RDNA architecture. The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by the new RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD’s advanced 7nm technology process. RDNA features up to 40 completely redesigned Compute Units delivering incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvements, new instructions better suited for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming. The RDNA architecture enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression for extreme refresh rates and resolutions on cutting edge displays for insanely immersive gameplay.
- Game fidelity. Accelerated. The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs power high fidelity gaming for immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to life. High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, TrueAudio Next, and VR technologies3 for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
- Immersive gaming dynamics. Takes gaming experience to the next level. Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync™1 and FreeSync™2 HDR2 technology, available on over 700 monitors. Get the competitive edge with reduced input latency thanks to Radeon™ Anti-Lag, providing an ultra-fast response time for your favorite esports games. The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU, with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and highly customizable gaming experience.
Contact ASBIS Experts in your country to get more information and buy new Radeon RX 5700 Series graphics cards.
- Learn more about the AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 graphics cards here
- Learn more about the RDNA architecture here
- Watch video on ™ RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 graphics cards here
1.Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon™ graphics, both with FreeSync support. Seewww.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
2.FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support. GD-105