AMD EPYC Server Processors
EPYC is the server CPU that customers crave: industry-leading server processor core counts, memory capacity, memory-bandwidth, and I/O capacity.1,2,3,4 Offering the first no-compromise single-socket and ground-breaking dual-socket solutions, it is designed for workloads of today and tomorrow.
EPYC Processors: By the Numbers
- 32, 24, 16, and 8 cores options
- 128 PCIe® Gen 3 Lanes in a single CPU (the largest I/O capacity1)
- 8 Memory Channels per CPU
- 2TB RAM per socket
Choose EPYC processors to give your customers a server that meets their needs, now and into the future.
EPYC is ready. Are you?
1. AMD EPYC 7601 processor includes up to 32 CPU cores versus the Xeon Platinum 8180 processor with 28 CPU cores. NAP-43.
2. AMD EPYC™ 7601 processor supports up to 8 channels of DDR4-2667, versus the Xeon Platinum 8180 processor at 6 channels of DDR4-2667. NAP-42
3. A single AMD EPYC™ 7601 processor offers up to 2TB/processor (x 2 = 4TB), versus a single Xeon Platinum 8180 processor at 768Gb/processor (x 2 = 1.54TB). NAP-44
4. AMD EPYC™ processor supports up to 128 PCIe® Gen 3 I/O lanes (in both 1 and 2-socket configuration), versus the Intel® Xeon® SP Series processor supporting a maximum of 48 lanes PCIe® Gen 3 per CPU, plus 20 lanes in the chipset (max of 68 lanes on 1 socket and 116 lanes on 2 socket). NAP-56