The speed and power of AMD Ryzen™ processors ushered in a new era of desktop performance, delivering generations of unrivaled architecture and a robust PC ecosystem. AMD Ryzen processors continue to break boundaries in innovation for gamers and content creators worldwide.
PLAY 100+ PC GAMES WITH XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC*
Defeat the Banished and confront the most ruthless foe the Master Chief has ever faced. Play Halo Infinite with Xbox Game Pass for PC, as well as over 100 high-quality PC games.* You’ll get access to the most expansive Halo campaign to date, plus brand-new games from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, and others. Discover your new favorite game today with Xbox Game Pass for PC on Windows 10/11!
AMD Ryzen™ processors have been delivering staggering performance uplift generation over generation. Delivering an average of 26% faster speeds over the previous generation, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors power the most demanding games and obliterate multithreaded tasks like 3D or video rendering and software compiling.1 With up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz and up to 72MB of cache, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors deliver game-changing performance and unlocked for overclocking to supercharge your PC.2, 3
From the company that was first to bring 7nm architecture and chiplet design to gamers, AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors deliver unrivaled technologies including Precision Boost 24 and Precision Boost Overdrive.5 Want more? Get maximum graphics and storage bandwidth with PCIe® 4.0 on select processors and Resizable BAR compatibility. Cool under pressure, these processors continue the AMD Ryzen™ tradition of exceptional performance per watt.
Configuring and customizing your rig has never been easier. For over four years, AMD has been committed to the AM4 Socket, allowing more choice for you. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors are drop-in ready on AMD 500 and select 400 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update. They’re also ready to be tweaked and fine-tuned using Ryzen™ Master. Want to jump in the game faster? Download AMD StoreMI to get HDD storage at SSD speeds.
Instantly available. Contact your ASBIS Manager now.
To get more information
*Limited time offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Game Pass for PC: Redeem your Xbox Game Pass code(s), at microsoft.com/redeem by July 30, 2022. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate every month when the promotional period ends. Requires Xbox (beta) app and Windows 10 (including updates). Not supported on Windows 10 in S mode and on ARM devices. Game catalog varies over time. DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. Learn more at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Limit: One per person/account.
Halo Infinite is rated ESRB “T” for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
1. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 09/01/2020 measuring gaming performance of a Ryzen 9 5900X desktop processor vs. a Ryzen 9 3900XT in 11 popular titles at 1920×1080, the High image quality preset, and the newest graphics API available for each title (e.g. DirectX® 12 or Vulkan™ or DirectX® 11). Results may vary. R5K-009
2. Max boost is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com for more details.
3. AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking or undervolting outside of AMD's published specifications, even when these are enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26
4. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper or a Ryzen 3000/4000/5000 series desktop processor, and a compatible motherboard. AMD Ryzen 3400G and 3200G series processors are not compatible. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of AMD’s published specifications, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Availability of Precision Boost Overdrive in pre-built OEM desktop systems will vary based on the PC manufacturer’s settings. Check with the PC manufacturer prior to purchase. GD-179..
5. For additional information about Precision Boost 2, see https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/cpu-pb2.com.
© 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
© 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.