Accelerate Time-to-Market with High-Performance SMB Server Solutions
Intel Server Barebone
SMB Server Blocks from Intel
- Fully Validated server block saves time and money1, freeing up resources to focus on value-add and competitive differentiation
- Unbranded systems allow resellers to customize and brand to meet end user requirements
- Intel Quality & Reliability with world-class integration, validation,certification, and support
- Standard Intel 3-year warranty ensures customer satisfaction
Making it Easier to Deliver Competitive SMB Server Solutions
In a highly competitive market, smalland medium businesses (SMB) need IT solutions that deliver business class performance with high levels of reliability and security. They also need solutions that are cost efficient, easy to manage and can scale as they grow.
SMB businesses are turning to easy-to-manage, entry-level servers to address these needs. With an on-premises server, businesses can reduce costs and improve application performance and reliability. With security features built in, a server helps protect data and provide ssupport for back-up/ recovery needs.2 Employees also have secure, 24/7 access to the data and systems that will help drive innovation and growth.
To help address this demand for SMB server solutions, Intel is providing preconfigured, fully-validated SMB Server Blocks that will help accelerate time to market with server solutions optimized for the needs of small and medium businesses. The SMB Server Block from Intel is a semi-integrated product that includes Intel components and 3rd party memory, in an unbranded offering that will help reduce the complexity and costs associated with designing,configuring and validating server solutions. With this pre-configured building block, Intel partners can remain competitive in a growing and cost-sensitive market.
Reduced Complexity, Improved ROI&Faster Time to Market
Designing, testing and validating server solutions is a costly and resource intensive process. By taking advantage of Intel engineering and validation resources, resellers can reduce both capital and operational costs by starting with a higher level of integration. This approach gives partners more flexibilityand choice about where to invest R&D funds to ensure they remain competitive and drive differentiation in the market.
By starting with an SMB Server Block, resellers can bring Intel® Xeon® based server solutions to market faster, meeting the demands of a dynamic and fast-paced market. There is also increased acquisition value as purchasing a validated, bundled solution simplifies the order process while offering cost savings. This value can be passed on to the customer with server solutions that deliver enterprise-class features at an affordable price.
Intel Built for Quality, Reliability and Value
SMB Server Blocks
Fully-validated systems based on Intel® Server Board S1200SPL, Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230v5, Intel® Server Chassis P4304XXSFCN and other Intel components.
– 16GB DDR4 UDIMM,2133MHZ
– Maximum 4x DDR4 UDIMM 2133Mhz
Designed for SMB Needs
SMB Server Blocks from Intel are powered by the latest Intel technology, and include Intel® Server Board S1200SP product family that can scaleas customers grow via SATA and PCIe* expansion options for increased storage functionality or faster networking speed. The SMB Server Block is designed with small businesses in mind, featuring a pedestal configuration that is quiet and well-suited for a small business environment. To make server management easier, this product features Intel® Node Manager and Intel® Remote Management Modules to enable secure, anywhere-access from anydevice, and provide ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
Business-Class Performance with Intel® Xeon® processor E3 Family
These pre-configured server blocks feature the Intel® Xeon® processor E3 family that delivers high memory, I/Oand storage capacity, fast application loading and performance, and the capacity to support multiple users.This latest processor from Intel delivers increased productivity with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, and more performance than previous generations.3 It also delivers hardware-based security features like Intel® Data Protection Technology and Intel® Platform Protection technology for better protection of data.2
Smart Boards Ensure System Stability and Increased Uptime
Intel® Server Boards have more than 100 sensors built in that monitor all critical functions and use management capabilities to automatically flag problems before they impact business operations. Event logs and light-guided diagnostics also assist in rapid identification and remediation of issues.
Intel Warranty Delivers Value and Confidence
SMB Server Blocks from Intel comewith a standard three-year warrantythat includes the option to extend coverage to five years. Warranties come with Intel’s 24/7 technical support and commitment to replace or refund any product that fails. Additionally, since all components are purchased in a single SKU, there is a single source for all support needs.
Engage with Intel Today
Intel continuously delivers leading edge technologies to help you innovate and differentiate in the market. This is true with SMB Server Blocks from Intel, designed to help you realize an easier path to reliable SMB server solutions.
1. Cost reduction scenarios described are intended as examples of how a given Intel-based product, in the specified circumstances andconfigurations, may affect future costs and provide cost savings. Circumstances will vary. Intel does not guarantee any costs or costreduction.
2. Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software, or serviceactivation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your systemmanufacturer or retailer or learn more at intel.com.
3. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors.Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operationsand functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performancetests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with otherproducts. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance