Consolidate your storage with the PowerVault Series purpose-built and optimized for entry-level SAN and DAS environments. The ME4 Series is ideal for supporting workloads such as HPC, Surveillance/CCTV, Virtualization with VMware and Microsoft, Server Expansion, and many more. Designed for versatility, the ME4 Series supports a variety of drive types (including SEDs), multi-protocols, enterprise-class all-inclusive software features and a choice of two 2U or a high density 5U base systems. Additionally, PowerVault JBOD expansion enclosures are available for PowerEdge Servers that easily add storage capacity to your data center.
- Value: Simple: Quick to install, simple-touse & easy to order with all-inclusive software.
- Fast: Run workloads with more processor power, IOPs, bandwidth, and backend connectivity.
- Flexible: Easily consolidate and run block workloads on modular all-flash or hybrid flash configurations.
- Affordable: With minimum configurations starting under $11K you can start small and scale with the business.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Deployment: Optimized for DAS with Dell PowerEdge Servers or as shared SAN storage.
- Multiple Uses: Apply ME4 to Surveillance, HPC, VMware, Exchange, and much more.
- All-inclusive: Each array comes with all the software you’ll need to store, manage, and protect your data.
- Performance: Get consistent high performance and throughput for your virtualized workloads.
- Flexible: Configure with multiprotocols for all flash or hybrid
- Future-Proof: Protect your investment with no hidden costs and guaranteed satisfaction.
Contact us to get more information and our Experts will communicate with you.
About ASBIS Group
ASBISc Enterprises PLC (WSE: ASB) is based in 26 countries with a headquarter in Cyprus and specializes in the distribution of Information and Communications Technology products and solutions from global suppliers including Apple, AMD, Acer, Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba, WD. The company has its own subsidiaries all over the EMEA region, more than 1,500 employees and 30,000 active customers in over 60 countries around the globe. For more information, visit the company's website at www.asbis.com.
About Dell Technologies
Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, providing digital technology solutions, products, and services to drive business success. For more information, visit delltechnologies.com.