The addition of the new Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors to the Data Center Blocks family enables a significant advancement in agility and scalability for your HPC, cloud and business workloads.
Configure Your Own Intel® Data Center Blocks
Intel® Data Center Blocks can be Configured To Order (CTO) to meet the specific needs of a customer. The online CTO Tool provides the flexibility to build to specific requirements and automates the quoting process with the Distributor of your choice. Use it starting from now! Once quote accepted, product code automatically generated in minutes.
Intel® Scalable System Framework
HPC Compute Blocks from Intel ®
Built-to-Order to Meet Specific Needs
Fully-validated configurations based on your specific needs with a configure-to-order fulfillment model:
- 1U and 2U Rack form factors
- Powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family and Intel® Xeon Phi™ product family
- Intel® True Scale Fabric, Intel® Omni-Path Fabric, and FDR InfiniBand* Fabric
- Intel® Ethernet adapters
- Intel® Solid State Drives (Intel® SSD)
- Memory Options:
- 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB, 64GB DDR4 2400/2667 MHz
- Intel® Server products hardware from supported families
- Intel® RAID and server accessories