Prestigio is dedicated to offer performing, practical and unique GPS navigation devices, and its two latest models are no exception! Prestigio is once again elevating the standards with the GeoVision 4120BT and GeoVision 5120BT, which offer the complete package for people who look for a turnkey solution for their car navigation.
Not only are these models only 13mm-thin and featuring 3D visualization, but they now feature FM transmitter and Bluetooth® for hands-free calling. These new Prestigio GPS devices are available right now at our partner’s stores at a highly competitive price.
The GeoVision 4120BT and GeoVision 5120BT were conceived to make your life easier, with simplicity and convenience in mind. Thanks to Bluetooth® technology integrated into the devices, you can safely make phone calls while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. This hands free kit works with virtually all mobile phones also with Bluetooth ® capability.
The two new models also feature FM transmitter, which uses FM radio waves to send MP3 music from the GPS devices to your car radio. The GeoVision 4120BT and GeoVision 5120BT offer award-wining navigation software, with detailed maps and impressive visualization in three dimensions for easy orientation wherever you go: It is now easy to recognize buildings and famous landmarks while driving by. You also have access to thousands of points of interests (POI) such as gas stations, hotels and restaurants.
These GPS are compact, light, ultra-slim and only 13mm-thin. They are among the thinnest navigation devices on the market, and can easily be carried around in a pocket or a purse. The difference between the two new models in Prestigio’s portfolio lays in the screen size: The GV4120BT has a 4.3” display, while the GV5120BT is 5”. The screen’s vivid colors, large buttons, clear texts, intuitive icons and animated screen transitions will enhance your navigation experience.
Moreover, the new Prestigio GPS feature:
- Integrated tutorial – GeoVision 4120BT and GeoVision 5120BT come with a brief integrated tutorial slide-show which explains all the important features to first time users who have never tried GPS navigation before Smart keyboard which speeds up the process of the entering city and street names by offering the most likely matching choices based on previously used destinations and city based on population sizes. Sophisticated route calculation – The GV4120BT and GV5120BT calculate not only fast, short and economical route variants, but also easy-to-follow routes, which include fewer and simpler maneuvres, using main roads where possible.
- Smart history that “learns” the user’s behavior and habits: it offers a ranked list with the most likely destinations based on the current GPS position and previous routes. Emergency – The “Where am I?” function helps users in emergency situations: The function specifies the current GPS position and helps in locating nearby assistance, such as a police station, ambulance, break-down service, etc.
- Voice guidance is available in 43 languages, which also means that if you want to keep your eyes firmly on the road, you can rely entirely on the voice guidance while driving. Free map updates for a year, and extra content is available from: http://prestigio.naviextras.com A faster route calculation, thanks to its chipset Atlas 4 featuring 533 MHz CPU – the fastest on the market!
Accessories included: Car mount kit, car charger, stylus pen, USB cable, quick start guide, and ActiveSync utility & Documentation CD. The GV5120BT also includes a leather-look protective bag.
Related news about Prestigio products
- Prestigio introduces Presenter Mouse
- Canyon & Prestigio Make Move to Capture Asian Market
- Prestigio Adds iPod Speakers to its Apple Accessories Lineup