Create. Visualize. Inspire. The Next Generation of Professional Graphics.
AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series graphics cards feature the world’s first workstation GPU architecture based on AMD’s advanced chiplet design, providing real-world multi-tasking performance and incredible power efficiency. The new graphics cards are also the first professional workstation GPUs to offer the new AMD Radiance Display Engine™ featuring DisplayPort™ 2.1 that delivers a superior visual experience, higher resolutions and more available colors than ever before.
The AMD Radeon PRO W7900 graphics card, designed for extreme workloads, features 61 TFLOPS (FP32) peak single precision performance, offering 1.5X higher geomean performance on the SPECviewperf 2020 benchmark. It also includes 48GB of GDDR6 memory, which is 1.5X larger memory capacity than the 32GB available on the previous-generation graphics card. Created for heavy workloads, the AMD Radeon PRO W7800 graphics card features 45 TFLOPS (FP32) peak single precision performance and 32GB of GDDR6 memory.
AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series workstation graphics cards are designed to help professionals meet high-pressure deadlines under increasingly tight budgets while delivering world-class results. Key features include:
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – New compute units share resources between rendering, AI, and raytracing to make the most effective use of each transistor, offering approximately 50% more raytracing performance per compute unit than the previous generation1. AMD RDNA 3 architecture also features optimizations for AEC, D&M, and M&E workflows for rendering, video editing, and multitasking.
- Advanced Chiplet Design – The world’s first workstation GPUs with a chiplet design provide higher performance and greater efficiency than the previous generation. It includes the new 5nm Graphics Compute Die (GCD) that provides the core GPU functionality. It also includes six new 6nm Memory Cache Die (MCD), each with second-generation AMD Infinity Cache™ technology.
- Dedicated AI Acceleration and Second-Generation Raytracing – New AI instructions and increased AI throughput deliver over 2X more performance than the previous AMD RDNA 2 architecture2, while second-generation raytracing technology delivers significantly higher performance than the previous generation3.
- Up To 48 GDDR6 Memory – Allows professionals and creators to work with the largest 3D models and environments, edit and layer complex timelines using the latest digital cinema cameras formats and render photorealistic, raytraced images with unparalleled quality.
- Exceptional Workstation Performance – The AMD Radeon PRO W7000 Series graphics cards compliment the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO processors by providing the horsepower necessary to handle demanding creative, production and visualization workloads quickly and efficiently. AMD Radeon PRO Series workstation graphics and Ryzen Threadripper PRO processors provide exceptional performance, reliability, and stability to power mission-critical professional applications.
|GDDR6 ECC |
|Memory Interface||Display Outputs|
(up to 80 Gbit/smax total bandwidth)
|Total Board Power (TBP)|
|AMD Radeon PRO W7900||Extreme||96|| 61 |
|48GB||up to 864 GB/s||384-bit|| 3X DisplayPort™ 2.1|
1 mini-DisplayPort™ 2.1
|AMD Radeon PRO W7800||Heavy||70|| 45 |
|32GB||up to 576 GB/s||256-bit||3X DisplayPort™ 2.1|
1 Mini-DisplayPort™ 2.1
Contact your ASBIS Manager now.
1 50% more RAYTRACING performance per CU Based on November 2022 AMD internal performance lab measurement of rays with indirect calls on W7900 GPU vs. W6800 GPU. RPW-428
2 RPW-429: “up to 2.7x AI acceleration” Based on AMD internal measurements, November 2022, comparing the Radeon PRO W7900 at 2.5GHz boost clock with 96 CUs issuing 2X the Bfloat16 math operations per clocks vs. the W6800 GPU at 2.25 GHz boost clock and 80 Cus issue 1X the Bfloat16 math operations per clock.
3 RPW-428: 50% more RAYTRACING performance per CU Based on November 2022 AMD internal performance lab measurement of rays with indirect calls on W7900 GPU vs. W6800 GPU.